Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
System

Advertisement

15.03.2006 00:28:29 

sahar1234
Aktives Mitglied

here z some more.

Enough Is Enough
There were three men going on a coach journey. 1 was white, 1 was black and the other was a Paki durin' da journey the black was eatin' some food from his country. Half way through eatin', he chucked it out da window.
The white man looked at him and asked "Why you chuckin it out?"
The black man replied "I've got plenty in my country."
The Paki man was then eatin' a chapati from his country. Halfway through eatin' he chucked it out of da window.
The white man asked " Why u chuckin' that away?"
The Paki man replied "I've got plenty in my country"
The white man chucked the Paki man out of the window.
The black man asked "Why you chuckin' him out?"
The white man replied "I've got plenty in my country!!"

Paki In Mumbai
A Paki, while visiting Mumbai, found himself in the back seat of a taxi cab on the way to his hotel. Passing by the New Andheri Flyover, the Paki who has never seen such big buildings asks the cab driver "What's this thing?" "That's the New Flyover, the biggest in Mumbai" replied the cabbie. "Flyover? How long did it take to build that?" asked the Paki. "About 5 years" replied the cabbie.
"5 years? We build them twice as high, twice as wide and four times as long down in Karachi, and we do that in six months."
A while later the cab driver makes his was past the Nehru Planetarium. "What's that building over there?" asks the Paki. "That's the Planetarium " replied the cabbie. "Plantarum huh ? How long'd it take to build that?" asked the Paki. "About three years" replied the cabbie. "Three years? We build them twice as high, three times as long and four times as wide as that down in Karachi, and it only takes us about two weeks."
Shortly thereafter the cabbie drives past the Air India building . "What's that building there?" asks the Paki, pointing at the tower. "I don't know" replied the cabbie, "It wasn't here when I drove by yesterday.

Paki Earthquake
The news reported today that there has been a powerful earthquake in Pakistan last night, measuring 9.2 on the Richter scale. A reported 335,000 Pakastanis are confirmed dead and another 239,000 are missing.
The world is horrified by the event, and are rushing to aid Pakistan.
The United States is sending 10 billion dollars immediately with more expected to follow
The United Kingdom is sending food, clothing, and supplies to aid the suffering citizens.
Canada is sending 500,000 replacement Pakastanis.

Pervez Musharraf And Vajpayee
Pervez Musharraf comes to Delhi for a meeting with Vajpayee. After dinner, Vajpayee says to Musharraf: "Well, I don't know what you think of the members of your Cabinet, but mine are all bright and brilliant."
"How do you know?" asks Musharraf.
"Oh well, it's simple", says Atal. " They all have to take special tests before they can be a minister. Wait a second". He calls Advani over and says to him "Tell me Advaniji, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"
"Ah, that's simple", says Advani, "it is me!"
"Well done Advani", says Vajpayee and Musharraf is very impressed.
He returns to Islamabad and wonders about the intelligence of the members of his Cabinet. He calls in his favourite member of Cabinet and asks: "Tell me, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"
He thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think about it a bit further? May I let you know tomorrow?"
"Of course", says Musharraf, "you've got 24 hours."
He goes away, thinks as hard as he can, calls in his Cabinet Secretary, Chief Secretaries and Joint Secretaries, but no-one knows the answer. Twenty hours later, the member of Musharraf's Cabinet is very worried still no answer and only 4 hours to go. Eventually he says: "I'll ask Benazir, she's clever, she'll know the answer."
He calls Benazir. "Benazir ", he says, "tell me who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"
"Very simple", says Benazir, "it's me!"
"Of course" says the Cabinet member and rings Musharraf. "Sir", says he, "I've got the answer: It's Benazir Bhutto".
"No, you idiot", says Musharraf, "it's Advani".

btw i've gt it 4rm http://www.jokesprank.com/funny-jokes/paki-jokes/pakijokes.html so no offence

17.03.2009 17:40:36 

Sunnyajmal
Aktives Mitglied

ahhahaahha...nice

18.03.2009 08:16:39 

Romall
Bronzemitgliedschaft

so true about Pakis,     HAHAh   thanks for sharing sarah jan

19.03.2009 06:53:33 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

You can post new topics in this forum