Afghan Forum Forum Index -> Religion

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
System

Advertisement

15.03.2006 00:28:29 

Romall
Bronzemitgliedschaft

FAJIR Prayer

A man woke up early in order to Pray the Fajr Prayer in the masjid.     

He got dressed, made his ablution and was on his way to the masjid.     

On his way to the masjid, the man fell and his clothes got dirty.     

He got up, brushed himself off, and headed home. At home,     

He changed His Clothes, made his ablution, and was, again,      on his way to the masjid.     

On his way to the masjid, He Fell again and at the Same Spot!     

He, again, got up, brushed himself off and headed home.      At home he, once again, Changed His Clothes,      made his ablution and was on his way to the masjid.     

On his way to the masjid, He Met a Man Holding a Lamp.      He asked the man of his identity and the man replied     '.I Saw You Fall Twice on your way to the masjid,      So I Brought a Lamp so I can Light Your Way.'     

The first man thanked him profusively and the      two where on their way to the masjid.     

Once at the masjid, the first man asked the man with      the lamp to come in and pray Fajr with him.     

The second man refused.      The first man asked him a couple more times and,      again, the answer was the same.     

The first man asked him why he did not wish to come in and pray..      He man replied I am Shetaan(devil/ evil)     

The man was shocked at this reply.      Shetan went on to explain,      'I saw you on your way to the masjid      and it was I who made you fall. When you went home,      cleaned yourself and went back on your way to the masjid,     

Allah forgave all of your sins.      I made you fall a second time, and even that      did not encourage you to stay home,      but rather, you went back on your way to the masjid.     

Because of that, Allah forgave all the sins       of the people of your household .     

I was AFRAID if i made you fall one more time,      then Allah will forgive the sins of the people of your village,      so I made sure that you reached the masjid safely..'     

So do not let Shetan benefit from his actions.      Do not put off a good that you intended to do as      you never know how much reward      you might receive from the hardships you encounter.     

May Allah (Subhana Ho Wataallah) grant us perfect Islam in our Hearts and       may we Pray with our senserity and devotion.

Ameen  

06.01.2009 09:30:20 

S1sTahOod
Aktives Mitglied

AMEEN!

MashaAllah that was just AWESOME dude!! ;D ;D

Jus shows u that the Shaytaan will pull tricks up his Sleeves WHENever and WHEREever!

The Shaytaan is trying to turn us to kafar, if he cant do that he will try to make us do major sin, if he cant do that he will make us do minor sin,

Even at TIMES when WE THINK were doing a gud thing, it can turn INTO a bad thing IN A WAY ..

Astagrullah! May Allah S.W.T protect us from the evil thouts and actions from the devil. InshaAllah.

Jazak Allah khair for sharing this with us Romall!!

i also found one amazing story can i paste it down here?..

;) ;)

"SO DO NOT BECOME WEAK (AGAINST THE ENEMY),NOR BE SAD, AND YOU WILL BE SUPERIOR IF YOU ARE INDEED TRUE BELIEVERS" 4:139

06.01.2009 13:54:42 

Romall
Bronzemitgliedschaft

Sure dear please go a head

11.01.2009 14:16:23 

S1sTahOod
Aktives Mitglied

OOPSS!!

I CANNOT FIND IT :o :o !!

LOL I THOUT I SAVED IT, BUT I GUESS I DIDNT !

;( ;(

"SO DO NOT BECOME WEAK (AGAINST THE ENEMY),NOR BE SAD, AND YOU WILL BE SUPERIOR IF YOU ARE INDEED TRUE BELIEVERS" 4:139

16.01.2009 19:20:07 

Friendly786
VIP

omg this is one of the best and useful story that i have ever read !!!

thanks a lot for sharing it 

may allah gives  us all the strength to be stronger than shitaan 

17.01.2009 18:52:43 

Romall
Bronzemitgliedschaft

Ameen Faro jan

21.01.2009 08:33:43 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum