But then agains men power is often used in such contries as primary accounts so men do have the will power then women in such countries

Comments

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

But then agains men power is often used in such contries as primary accounts so men do have the will power then women in such countries

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

I tell ya no body can cope where their parentshave been grown up as children.

Our generation is totaly "non" capable for doing this act as we are bought and breed in the UK or other modern country.

i for  fact like going to Peshwar just for what, 4 to 7 weeks no more then that status, hate the way the women base is stated there, hate the complex of women rights, but girls that born and breed there understand and are used to it.

You can try, but cant last unless you got the will power and motivation

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago

I didnt understand exactly your question.

Go back to Afghanistan is absolutly a good idea but the problem is the security right now. By the way befor u decide to move to afghanistan you have to visit the country and spend some weeks there. I believe the life is quite different from your life in the EU or USA. It could be very defficult for you.

raimonds
raimonds 44 years ago

Something thinking about move back in afgahanistan,and how now situation really,i nothing belive what speak on tv,on in news papper?