T bro last year i saw the government did relocate families from kabul and cold areas to warm areas dont know about this year.

and a very usfull and proper idea T jan the schools that i have seen there can be placed at least 100 families in each there are hundreds of school in kabul  the only thing which i see is less coordination between government Departements and this is the reason they dont do such things which can be usefull for government budget and for the poor families.

Comments

ajmalshujaiy
ajmalshujaiy 45 years ago

T bro last year i saw the government did relocate families from kabul and cold areas to warm areas dont know about this year.

and a very usfull and proper idea T jan the schools that i have seen there can be placed at least 100 families in each there are hundreds of school in kabul  the only thing which i see is less coordination between government Departements and this is the reason they dont do such things which can be usefull for government budget and for the poor families.

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 45 years ago

True  T jaan. . .that is a great idea , wish the Gov can wake up and this of something sooon . I also heard that they are relocating the homeless to the warmer areas. Hope thsi is true.

Temoryan
Temoryan 45 years ago

may be you heard about the tragic life situation of many poor families in Kabul who dont have any home. They live under tents even the weather is too cold in kabul!

I am really disappointed from afghan government. They had 5 years to rescue these people but they did nothing! Unfortunately there is no one to help them over there!

I dont know why the government to bring them to the empty schools over the winter. The school are closed over the winter (3 Months). The class rooms are empty so the could live there for the winter time. That wont costs too much to paint and clean the class rooms.