just stop with all the ANTI LOVE vibez all lover the room...

love is as beutifull n pure as it can get... love being in love rather than hating it

to get love u need to give love...

if u didnt get love... i guess u havent given ne...

sooo spread it all u can... n u will get plenty in return...

Comments

desi4eva
desi4eva 45 years ago

just stop with all the ANTI LOVE vibez all lover the room...

love is as beutifull n pure as it can get... love being in love rather than hating it

to get love u need to give love...

if u didnt get love... i guess u havent given ne...

sooo spread it all u can... n u will get plenty in return...

shona
shona 45 years ago

I agree with u lisha jan

lisha
lisha 45 years ago

welcome shona to this unforsen forum!

but yeah with your reply i do understand what your implying1

I SAYD BE LIK ME. . . .. .try your best not to love some1 quickly as they take you for granted. . . and be like me be a hard nut lovable person!

shona
shona 45 years ago

Hate Luv Cuz iT Breaks Heart
I hate being in love. I hate that overwhelming feeling of being lost in another person, a person who is really a stranger that you have invited into your life. I hate feeling helpless, subservient, wistful, and all so emotional.
What's so great about love? A complete stranger comes into your life and turns everything upside down. They listen to your favorite CDs, eat your favorite food, then sleep on your half of the bed. And they lie!
I advocate that we toss out this love thing and just start liking people. When you like someone, you're still free to like lots of other people at the same time. Try that with love! You're not wrapped up with syrupy feelings, and there's no obligation to continue liking someone forever. You can lie to someone you like and not feel guilty. They might resent you now, but they'll still like you later...ITS LOVE THAT GIVES YOU ALL THE HEADACHES Thats Why.
♥♥ Humhe Raas Ña Aai Tumhari Ÿeh Møhabbat Kï Ðüñïÿa Hüm Wahïn Ächay Haïn Kañtøøn Kay Äashÿanaÿ Meïn ♥♥
shamsuma
shamsuma 45 years ago

people alwayz blame cause.
i never lift ma eyes up...
i am afraid of my tears
that are always sparking in my eyes like pearls.
i dont want people sympathy...
i dont want them make me laugh...
i dont want them make me feel alive.
cause due to their sympapthy...
i may call
"UR NAME" . . ... .. . . .plz come bak plz

shamsuma
shamsuma 45 years ago

SALAM N THANKS frends 4 ur posting .

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 45 years ago

Lolz z z z  lish!

lisha
lisha 45 years ago

--- quoted from "caliguy510" -

well some people are really trying to get my attention here. off course admins do nothing here since that person is insulting me directly. well then again it is me so against me it is ok and if i start doing that my post would be deleted and i might get ban.

i don't wana risk all that and simply move on. let the dog bark and keep ignoring that person.

that person well really thinks of me one of her country men. there are stories about people of that country and how much thier guys love guys. my co worker and friend told me once that when he was coming from peshawar to karachi in order fly to usa. he took the tour of karachi just for the fun since he had a long time before his flight. according to him, he was in the bus going from one place to other place. the bus wasn't that bussy it was only him this young guy from that person's country and the driver. this young guy from this person's country gets up and grabs my friend's pants and say have sex with me i will pay u money. this friend of me slaps him right in the face saying that we are muslims and in islam this is wrong.it is adam and eve not adam and steve.

now people like these call me names. i am not that ignorant to say that all this person's country mens' are like this young guy becuase i am not like her but i could say that.

-----------

Gosh i sooo sincerely love u at times!

like i say. . . .  Being racist isnt right sooo ur example of adam and Eve is just a statement being a FOOOL and hypocrite! ka sangee?. . ..

anyways like i said ur ANti girls sooo Men is for u dear!

and i love ur attention makes me feel speical warkee. . . .

Romall
Romall 45 years ago

cali .. come on man its just about a gurl ..you can always have a better one.

caliguy510
caliguy510 45 years ago

well some people are really trying to get my attention here. off course admins do nothing here since that person is insulting me directly. well then again it is me so against me it is ok and if i start doing that my post would be deleted and i might get ban.

i don't wana risk all that and simply move on. let the dog bark and keep ignoring that person.

that person well really thinks of me one of her country men. there are stories about people of that country and how much thier guys love guys. my co worker and friend told me once that when he was coming from peshawar to karachi in order fly to usa. he took the tour of karachi just for the fun since he had a long time before his flight. according to him, he was in the bus going from one place to other place. the bus wasn't that bussy it was only him this young guy from that person's country and the driver. this young guy from this person's country gets up and grabs my friend's pants and say have sex with me i will pay u money. this friend of me slaps him right in the face saying that we are muslims and in islam this is wrong.it is adam and eve not adam and steve.

now people like these call me names. i am not that ignorant to say that all this person's country mens' are like this young guy becuase i am not like her but i could say that.

Friendly786
Friendly786 45 years ago

--- quoted from "caliguy510" -

i don't know if it is a peom or whatever

it really suits the way i am feeling right now. i am going through raugh time with my love these days. she hurted me so bad that i start to hate girls now. i consider them a creature that don't know what they want and just play with us guys feelings. i don't wana bore u guys by telling u what happend with me. i am sure if u people know the truth u r going to blame her.  

----------- cali jaan i am very sorry to hear that. hope u will get over it soon! and yeah not every girl plays with guys feelings. but u know there are some guys who likes playing around and some girls as well.

soo homey hope u will feel better soon, if some1 hurt it means they dont love u and if they dont love u then why should u care!

good luck homey!!! maybe u were too good for her that is why she left u!

lisha
lisha 45 years ago

Oh my god really calli?

that is so sad,,,so u hate girls?. . . .but lik guys right?.. . . . so now u basicaly u potrayed urself likin guys so ur gay? . .  dont worry i got nothin against gays!. . . .

Lol

gosh soz me messin with ur sexy mind!

anyways  sad to hear such Callli hope u do FIND SOM1 WHO shows u love and dont Hurt u like GIRLS do!¬

caliguy510
caliguy510 45 years ago

i don't know if it is a peom or whatever

it really suits the way i am feeling right now. i am going through raugh time with my love these days. she hurted me so bad that i start to hate girls now. i consider them a creature that don't know what they want and just play with us guys feelings. i don't wana bore u guys by telling u what happend with me. i am sure if u people know the truth u r going to blame her.  

lisha
lisha 45 years ago

--- quoted from "shamsuma" -

Why I Still Love You ?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I thought about you today, And for the first time it wasn't about the past, or the lies, it wasn't about he hurt, or the tears, It wasn't about my broken heart or what I used to wish the future would be. It was about the end to all that, and the beginning of a friendship. So I don't know why people say love never ends in friendship because mine for you has ...
Can't say how I feel, Can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start I never really had your heart. So leave me, now before I cry. The pain's too much to say GOODBYE. but Always remember each tear I shed is an I love you left unsaid.

FOR SOME ONE SPECIAL.

-----------

Is that some1 me by any chance?

lol

nah seriously babes been there done that bought the T-shirt bought 2 actually but u know what u have to stay strong in life.

some people are jealous they envy you, some are resentful they TRY and destroy u. . . some are tossers and want gossip from you. . . BUT you know what you should do... DUST URSELF UP AND TRY again and maybe someday things would worked out inshallah!

muahzx! enough of me being emotional, Doesn’t suit my flirty image

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 45 years ago

Welcome back after a long time.

This poem is just very vey touching and sad. I know how u feel and how much it hurts qand. But dont worry there is always 2moro and inshaalah  what ever pain that u are going through will go away very soon.

Time will make its way through and u will smile again very soon INSHAALAH .

;)

emmy
emmy 45 years ago

Oh... L how sad  L,, but nice posting… anyway I don’t believe that love can be switched to friendship. Love is love and it is better to end it with no friendship extensions. Time is capable of healing everything. This is my personnel opinion.
shamsuma
shamsuma 45 years ago

Why I Still Love You ?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I thought about you today, And for the first time it wasn't about the past, or the lies, it wasn't about he hurt, or the tears, It wasn't about my broken heart or what I used to wish the future would be. It was about the end to all that, and the beginning of a friendship. So I don't know why people say love never ends in friendship because mine for you has ...
Can't say how I feel, Can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start I never really had your heart. So leave me, now before I cry. The pain's too much to say GOODBYE. but Always remember each tear I shed is an I love you left unsaid.

FOR SOME ONE SPECIAL.