--- quoted from "caliguy510" -

--- quoted from "Friendly786" -

when an afghan girl loves an afghan guy. why is that their family has to make up things which doesnt even exist to make them seprate why cant they just see that they love eachother so much..

why dont da afghan parents care abt thier kids feelings ?

DO ANY OF U KNOW WHY

--

well there is time in our lives that we think our parents are our enemy. u r going through a time like that. it is just a feeling for a few days. in long term u would feel how right they are and why they are doing this.. u would appraicate it soon bakhir...

- nyc saying cali jan but sumtyms parents can be wrong its just becuz they tnk sumtng dat doesnt mean that that is true. u see sumtyms they judge the other side just like that without having a gud reasong.

Comments

kabotareshq
kabotareshq 44 years ago

--- quoted from "caliguy510" -

when an afghan girl loves an afghan guy. why is that their family has to make up things which doesnt even exist to make them seprate why cant they just see that they love eachother so much..

DO ANY OF U KNOW WHY

--

well there is time in our lives that we think our parents are our enemy. u r going through a time like that. it is just a feeling for a few days. in long term u would feel how right they are and why they are doing this.. u would appraicate it soon bakhir...

- nyc saying cali jan but sumtyms parents can be wrong its just becuz they tnk sumtng dat doesnt mean that that is true. u see sumtyms they judge the other side just like that without having a gud reasong.

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

cali jaan.. thanks for replying dear .. it wasnt 4 me it was 4 one of my friend they are both afghan and they love eachother but their families dont get along.. :(

caliguy510
caliguy510 44 years ago

DO ANY OF U KNOW WHY

-----------

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

danm lisha a agree with u .. and there are some cases that brothers can have gfs.. but sisters are even forbidden to talk to another guy.. i mean if even they are following islam then they should treat  both of them equally

kabotareshq
kabotareshq 44 years ago

true lisha jan, i hate it as well, why shod always mans be the best, have the choice and do wat eva they feel lyk it but wen it cums to us gals everytng changes, they mak tngs up even if its not in islam.

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

I didn’t see this but yeah Faro Jan i agree with you so o ooo much i mean okay i know Pathans guys getting married with girls being English white heritage or Pakistani heritage. . .However if a girl falls in love and maybe want marriage o h h h toba the excuses they com up with " oh they wont treat you equal as ur a pathan and he aren’t. . . or you brought up different. . . or ur culture and tradition aren’t the same. . or full stop WHAT WOULD PEOPLE DAY WHEN YOU MARRY ANOTHER PERSON DIFFERENT"

What pisses me off is "WHAT WOULD OTHER PEOPLE THINK" and make the poor cow feeel guilty and not do anything about her personal preference. . . i mean the girls brothers are married to white/Pakistani / African girls but their sisters are forbidden!

I find all this melancholic on the pooor daughters/sisters suffering this

kabotareshq
kabotareshq 44 years ago

Ur ryt jan this is why I get pissed coz they shod be happy that their daughter or son wanna get married to a muslim person nawa days u shod see people getting married to non muslim persons. And they cme and mak sum staff that it doesn’t even mak sense. Boro gumesh ko qandem its beta if we forget it. E afghanhaye ma hech vaqt dorost shodani nestan this is why mamlakate ma emroz da e hal asta yaki das are dega mezanan be etefraq asta.lets chill I hate it dega it gets me headach when I tnk about it
Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

lolz thanks jaan for sharing ur ideas with me

oh yeah i dont get that either i mean i get that if a guy is not muslim and they dont want thier kids to marry them that makes sense but just coz they are shia or sunni that doesnt makes any sense to me.. coz we r all muslim.. and there are some ppl who are just muslims by thier names only i hope u know what i mean.. but  they still argue ke oh that is shia or sunni who care they are muslim

kabotareshq
kabotareshq 44 years ago

DO ANY OF U KNOW WHY

----------- hop u read all of it friendly jannice topic qandem, everytng romall jan and ajmal jan sais is ryt.because nawa days zamana avaz shoda everytng is changed and so people are changed az well. Besyari az bacha ha play mekonan va faqat yak tedade kameshan az rasti dost daran yak dokhtara. Az we can see and hear amroz yak bacha yak dokhtara dost medashta basha va vaqti ke estefada azesh kad baz doresh mendaza enane az o kho hech chez namera badbakht kho o dolhtar mesha( dokhtara mesle desmale safid astan ke aga yak lakam ham dayesh befta dega baz ba asani pak namesha qand) this is why their parents are worried and name bad bare khod va dokhtareshan namekhaya.vali enane yagan vaqt ham asta kea z rasti donafar yak dega khoda dost daran va famileshan naq naq mane mesha because they tnk everyone is the same.i hate this one why they tnk lyk this. Why they cant see their kids feeling? Bakhtere yak fekre kho zendagi donafara kharab mekonan. And I hate one more tng do u no sumtng guyz some families dnt let two people get married because of being suni and sheya do u guyz tnk this is fair ha? I dnt tnk so. Chura eqa kona feker astan e afghanhaye ma. Why they dnt get these bulshits out of their minds. It just kills me dega. Ok tnx for sharing such a topic with us friendly jan. boro ke ma bekhi got mixed up I just dnt understand some people.

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

--- quoted from "Romall" -

@ Maryam jan...  tks dear..  Glad to see that u agree with me.

@ Faro jan... hope u can read all dose what i said caz its in Dari & i know u can read it ...  our Princess is an Afghan gurl isn't it Faro jan?

Love your Mom & Dad .   becouse they Love you

-----------thank u so much yeah  i can read dari (english letters only)lolz

ajmalshujaiy
ajmalshujaiy 44 years ago

welcome frndlygak

Romall
Romall 44 years ago

@ Maryam jan...  tks dear..  Glad to see that u agree with me.

@ Faro jan... hope u can read all dose what i said caz its in Dari & i know u can read it ...  our Princess is an Afghan gurl isn't it Faro jan?

Love your Mom & Dad .   becouse they Love you

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

LOLZ I AM HERE THANKS FOR REPLY GUYS.. I THINK U GUYS ARE CORRECT

MARIAM JAAN NO QAND I DONT MEAN ANYTHING ELSE

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 44 years ago

Ok both of u are correct  and very impressed with the reply . Kash ki hamagi bacha haay Afghan raqame shuma een fikera dashta baasha.

But I still think that freindlygak means something else.

Freindlygak . .  where are u?

ajmalshujaiy
ajmalshujaiy 44 years ago

@ friendly well nice topic frndly jan i think litreate parents and who really love thier children by knowing that the buy/ girl really love there child iam sure they well never come up with excuses and if they still dont want them to live together thier future life so that is not a wise decision. arzoo wa duye ma hamesha ba ashiq haiy pak ien ast ka khudah dar hamcho halat qarar nata bsyar sakht ast it really hurts. 

@ Romall jan well said bro awal kho ma arzo darom az bacha haiy afghan ka they respect and adore afghan girls Maloom ast ka baze az bacha haiy ka albata dar tarbia anha kamee wa kastee deeda mesha amchoo kar ha ra mekunad. ka taseer zyad ba tarbia family, khanawada wa famil musliman mebashad.

well true agar waqehan bacha afghan dukhtare ra ya dukhtare afghan ra dust dashta bashad bad az dark yakedeeger wa tawafuq  ba khwast garee rawan mekuna magar ha ien durust ast ka famil haiy dukhter kame az ihetihad kar mageeran. wa ha agar bacha dukhtere ra dust dara wa bakhatere shawat ast dega ien gape ast ka 100 % sabab tabahaiye zendagey dukhter wa kharabi ayenda bacha mebasha magam dark intur aishq wa dustee baray bacha wa dukhter haqil bsyar sada ast wa ha agar bad az dark chuneen mazla baz ham dust medashta basha ashqe kamyab wa ayenda durukhshan dashta nametanan.

Romall
Romall 44 years ago

Sweetheart its not about feelings they do care about our feelings .. ama sokhan jaye degare ast.. 

agar yak pesar afghan yak Dokhtar afghan waqehan dost daraa metana Khastgar rawan kona wa motabeq ba rasm wa anhanaat ma wa az hama mohemtar ba Aqde nekah ezdewaj konan wa zendage khoshe ra dashta bashan bebeen hich moshkele nest wale Faro jan Gah Gahe chonen nest  Doste wa eshq gahee bahes badbakhtee ensan meshawaad bakhosoos Dokhtar ha chon khelee zood bawar astan ba chand harf shereen namesha dark kard  ke aya hamen Bache Afghan Waqehaan en dokhtaar dost daraa ya ba joz shahwat cheze degare nest. bar ha choneen etefaq oftada wa tamam bad bakhtee serf naseeb dokhtaar shohda... chon bacha.. bacha ast na  naam badee  wa  na roswayee...  pass  azz enjaa ast ke  famil dokhtar hamesh az ehteyaat kaar megeraa ta mabada fardaye roz yagana dokhtar shan ke dostesh daraan.. docharee hawasee  nagardad..

ba nazar maan we Afghan boys should respect honesty & trust with our Afghan girls

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 44 years ago

Can u  explain more freindlygak , bz I dont know if its husband and wife u are talking about or just naamzad ha.

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

DO ANY OF U KNOW WHY