Comments

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

leader jaan very nice point and well said

thanks!

leader
leader 44 years ago

--- quoted from "Persian" -

the name is awghanistan. In every persian book it is written as awghanistan because of these peoples who call themself awfgan/Afghan (Pashtunes)and because thy flooded Khorasan in the 17. and 18 century from kaschmir,punjab, bengale, delhi,lahore, pakistan (multan) and NWFT. Before this time Awghans were unknown in Khorasan. Cities like Kandahar ,paktya and khost were part of hazarajat and the mameluks

-----------

we live/d in Afghanistan more than 4000 years so if the country´s name is not more Aryana or Khorasan it don´t mean the country is change or their people! We have still the same cities, mountains rivers and so on and so on. Solong we are from there we have to be proud of our country because of it´s history and culture...names don´t change this points!

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago

well friendly gak ,-)

our dear member persian jan is talking always from race site and with some nationalist background. I told you only that what I know and I experienced in Afghanistan.

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

thank u guys i was so confused

but termoryan jaan my cousins are farsi zoban and they call it awghanistan

and the other cousins are pashtoon they call it afghanistan and me so confused dont really which one to call it :(

but still kind of counfused coz persian jaan is saying one thing and termoryan jaan is saying another thing

Persian
Persian 44 years ago

the name is awghanistan. In every persian book it is written as awghanistan because of these peoples who call themself awfgan/Afghan (Pashtunes)and because thy flooded Khorasan in the 17. and 18 century from kaschmir,punjab, bengale, delhi,lahore, pakistan (multan) and NWFT. Before this time Awghans were unknown in Khorasan. Cities like Kandahar ,paktya and khost were part of hazarajat and the mameluks

matty
matty 44 years ago

--- quoted from "Temoryan" -

dear friendly gak ;-)

it depends of language if you are farsi zoban so you call it Afghanistan if you are pashtun so you call it awghanistan. The reason is that F doesnt really exist in pashtu language thats why pashtu speaking people pronounce Feker=thinking Peker ;-)

I hope I could answer your question correctly.

ma ham the hami PEKER ASTIM

-----------

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago

dear friendly gak ;-)

it depends of language if you are farsi zoban so you call it Afghanistan if you are pashtun so you call it awghanistan. The reason is that F doesnt really exist in pashtu language thats why pashtu speaking people pronounce Feker=thinking Peker ;-)

I hope I could answer your question correctly.

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 44 years ago

hm m m m m

ajmalshujaiy
ajmalshujaiy 44 years ago

oh friendly gak that is

AFGHANISTAN    

Friendly786
Friendly786 44 years ago

hey homies

i am so confused abt the name of our country

which is it.. is it Afghanistan or Awghanistan?

coz i heard come ppl saying Afghanistan and some Awghanistan so which one is it?