--- quoted from "afghan4life510" -

--- quoted from "Temoryan" -

Everyday I have to hear lots afghans are killed through bomb explosions. Everytime the assassins are Pakistani or arabs thats what I got from news. I can never believe that an Afghan will do such a "bozedel" act. They fought with honour against russia and they never did acts like this.

What do you think how we can avoid this kind of acts? how we can avoid that pakistanis or arabs are going to kill our childeren (like yesterday in Kabul) in Afghanistan?

In my opinion it would be better to close all borders to Pakistan and break every kind of political, diplomatic relations to Pakistan. Durich the Saher Shah and Dawod regims we had no connection with Pakistan. So maybe that would help us!

--

well pakistan is the main country where every terriest is born. the bombing in kabul is ususally from pakistan and punjabi people. some of the people who does it is from gulbedeen and other sticct pashtoons who thinks tajick and other ethnicities of afghanistan isn't afghan. it is sad we can't we just get a long as a nation but khars would be khars forever.

- well bro this is true that pakistan goverment and the ISI agency are the worlds no 1 first producers of Terrorests and this is true well sure afghans and real afghans doesnt do such things let me tell u a story about it.

when russians attacked and took afghanistan so Mujahidins come together and they were thinking how to make them escaping afghanistan they found the easiest way is to damage and ruine the SALANG TUNEL cuz they werent able to do it with small amunitions the only way was to make a sucide attack with a big car with amunitioans and blasting weapons bombs and . but no one was ready to do it cuz they know it is the biggest sin in our islam religon and how will they do these days well i dont say there arent afghans who help them they are all addicted to money they dont even care about there relative family and nothing just money and power and this isnt true that only pashtuns help them well there are tajiks, and other ethincity related people who are like some counted pashtuns that do such actions. well i wanted to tell u that from which side the damage and the propagenda came to afghanistan it definetly influence the side and make them thinking as it is influenced.

Comments

ajmalshujaiy
ajmalshujaiy 44 years ago

--- quoted from "afghan4life510" -

Everyday I have to hear lots afghans are killed through bomb explosions. Everytime the assassins are Pakistani or arabs thats what I got from news. I can never believe that an Afghan will do such a "bozedel" act. They fought with honour against russia and they never did acts like this.

What do you think how we can avoid this kind of acts? how we can avoid that pakistanis or arabs are going to kill our childeren (like yesterday in Kabul) in Afghanistan?

In my opinion it would be better to close all borders to Pakistan and break every kind of political, diplomatic relations to Pakistan. Durich the Saher Shah and Dawod regims we had no connection with Pakistan. So maybe that would help us!

--

well pakistan is the main country where every terriest is born. the bombing in kabul is ususally from pakistan and punjabi people. some of the people who does it is from gulbedeen and other sticct pashtoons who thinks tajick and other ethnicities of afghanistan isn't afghan. it is sad we can't we just get a long as a nation but khars would be khars forever.

- well bro this is true that pakistan goverment and the ISI agency are the worlds no 1 first producers of Terrorests and this is true well sure afghans and real afghans doesnt do such things let me tell u a story about it.

when russians attacked and took afghanistan so Mujahidins come together and they were thinking how to make them escaping afghanistan they found the easiest way is to damage and ruine the SALANG TUNEL cuz they werent able to do it with small amunitions the only way was to make a sucide attack with a big car with amunitioans and blasting weapons bombs and . but no one was ready to do it cuz they know it is the biggest sin in our islam religon and how will they do these days well i dont say there arent afghans who help them they are all addicted to money they dont even care about there relative family and nothing just money and power and this isnt true that only pashtuns help them well there are tajiks, and other ethincity related people who are like some counted pashtuns that do such actions. well i wanted to tell u that from which side the damage and the propagenda came to afghanistan it definetly influence the side and make them thinking as it is influenced.

afghan4life510
afghan4life510 44 years ago

Everyday I have to hear lots afghans are killed through bomb explosions. Everytime the assassins are Pakistani or arabs thats what I got from news. I can never believe that an Afghan will do such a "bozedel" act. They fought with honour against russia and they never did acts like this.

What do you think how we can avoid this kind of acts? how we can avoid that pakistanis or arabs are going to kill our childeren (like yesterday in Kabul)  in Afghanistan?

In my opinion it would be better to close all borders to Pakistan and break every kind of political,  diplomatic relations to Pakistan. Durich the Saher Shah and Dawod regims we had no connection with Pakistan. So maybe that would help us!

-----------

well pakistan is the main country where every terriest is born. the bombing in kabul is ususally from pakistan and punjabi people. some of the people who does it is from gulbedeen and other sticct pashtoons who thinks tajick and other ethnicities of afghanistan isn't afghan. it is sad we can't we just get a long as a nation but khars would be khars forever.

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

welll i gaven you my answer sweety pie  so take that honeey bun!

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago

Lish sweety I know and i thought a lot about it. i think there is no question to answer!

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

well mister temmy boi. . . .  . why not?. i mean you did rudely left a open question area and not replying. . .  how interesting

i advise you to next time think dude,. , , , think about what your saying . . . man those little children i teach know better manners then some people

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago

lish sweetheart you know that so there is no reason for my to come here and discuss it ;-)

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

MARIAM did i tell you that in my citizenship lesson in schoool i never done and seen the fact of having writing work?

yeah failed in that section of my lesson. . . . man giot a F grade

however i got a A* for my debates. . .  yeah pretty cool eh?.loved debates

debates goood sooo let the topic roll

i mean we all know that how "temmy!" hates the pakistanis areas , soo why deny it

lovelymariam
lovelymariam 44 years ago

Ok OK now ..  lets do this!

There is no use us talking about all this . . . lets just let politians do their job!

Nothing here we say will change anything!

lisha
lisha 44 years ago

Everyday I have to hear lots afghans are killed through bomb explosions. Everytime the assassins are Pakistani or arabs thats what I got from news. I can never believe that an Afghan will do such a "bozedel" act. They fought with honour against russia and they never did acts like this.

What do you think how we can avoid this kind of acts? how we can avoid that pakistanis or arabs are going to kill our childeren (like yesterday in Kabul)  in Afghanistan?

In my opinion it would be better to close all borders to Pakistan and break every kind of political,  diplomatic relations to Pakistan. Durich the Saher Shah and Dawod regims we had no connection with Pakistan. So maybe that would help us!

welll sweeetheart temmmy boy maybe we shouldt close the border to pakistan to afghanistan... . . .  its beeen less then a year in which peshwar area allow traveling to kabul and for it to be closed dude to some assholes around the countrys casueing hatred and conflict would let them win

i mean dude. . . . i know you got some beef with the pakistani.. . . . fair and square, , , but whats with you stateing the patheticness of the closure of the border lines. . . . .it wont help you at all Cam a area in peshwar ends are full of afghanis they come for trade. . .  who would support them if they cannot pass the border line. . . are you gone feed the wifes and kids of those male species?. . . i dont think soo

closing would just caused anguish and conflict. . . some pakistani born pathans do have relatives and loved on in kabul areas . . . and wanting to state the closure of this??. . .  i guess thats caused you have your familynear heart you CAN fly to them whenever you want to, , , you can see your loved one without a fight . . . you can visit them . . . and doing this closure and !!no communication bussniess" just sucks

soo think before you speak yeah

woah i wrote proper english format  , , ,  not tooo much text! wicked! now temmy boy you wont have complain in not understand my perspective and english!

nadia007
nadia007 44 years ago

temory jann, i think if afghanistan close his borders to pakistan, then we will have problem with our economy. As you know we dont have any Waterway to the oversea countries, our mines are not discoverd, we have less water for the agricultural economy and the airport is not good enough ;-) etc.  If we close the borders of Pakistan then the terrorists will find another way. Our biggest problem is the poverty in all kind.

the saudi and someothers pay pakistan for such terrorist actions and there are enough poor poeple who welcome such kind of help. Therefore pakistan fights with himself also, its like a virus, which destroy the patient and is dangerous for the others too. lol

kayenat
kayenat 44 years ago

nice and very very true wording!!

yeah, if they stop thier interfere in Afghanistan   thiere are other countries too we can count them ... so this all sucide bomb..crime will be stop by itself. those crule ppl  do this fool act just for 1500 Rs ... which killl 100 innocents lifes...why they do so? leave us now till when we shed our tears for the lost of our fathers, brothers, sisters..freinds..  we faced from the last 28 years ...and now we dont have more courage. hope this all get to END Soon!!

Temoryan
Temoryan 44 years ago